The Firefly DE500 is one of the best handheld digital otoscopes we've tested - at an affordable price. It provides high accuracy in observing the external ear, ear canal, and eardrum. It allows you to view images in high resolution, take standard photos, and record videos.
How to use it with Doxy.me: The Firefly otoscope connects to the computer by USB, which provides its power. During a Doxy.me telemedicine call, the user can switch their camera input to the otoscope video feed. The otoscope video will be displayed in Doxy.me video feed.
- Sensor Resolution: 1.3M pixels. Still Image Resolution: 1280x1024 pixels (Format: BMP). Video Resolution: 1280x1024 pixels (Formats: YUY2, AVI, Frame Rate: 30FPS).
- Magnification: 15x - 50x (Native Optical), 15x - 150x (Digital). Lens Assembly: Dual Lenses, 3-Layer Glass, 650nm cutoff.
- Lighting: 4 Ultra-Bright LEDs with fully adjustable brightness. Interface: USB2.0 (USB Cable Length: 180cm). Built-in snapshot button.
- Software: Scalable Window, Zoom, Freeze, Resolution, Rotate, Flip, Region of Interest (ROI), Real time measurements, Automatic/Manual white balance.
- Safety Compliance: FCC, CE and RoHS compliant. Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year.
Note: You will purchase this item through Amazon.com. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.