The Supereyes health kit endoscope is a versatile tool that comes with several attachments to observe various parts of the body up close, including eyes, ears, nasal cavity, oral cavity, throat, skin, and hair.
How to use it with Doxy.me: The digital microscope connects to the computer. During a Doxy.me call, the patient can switch their camera input to the Supereyes video feed. The digital microscope video will be transmitted through Doxy.me. See screenshots.
Note: You will purchase this item through Amazon.com. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Powered by 2.0 USB. Real 2.0M pixel CMOS sensor. Adjustable LED lights. Auto white balance and auto brightness balance.
- Magnification: 1 ~ 300 times (combined optical and digital zoom), continuos zoom capability. Focal distance from 5 mm to infinity. The magnification factor increase as the focal distance decrease, and vice versa. To change focus, please rotated the knob at the end of the microscope body.
- Compatible with Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP SP2/2000 32/64 bit, Mac OS X 10.5 or above, Linux. For Mac, please simply use Photo Booth or FaceTime to open the device, no driver or additional software needed. Measurement function is only available on Windows based operating systems.
- Microscope camera outer diameter is 11 mm, tube length is 123 mm. Health kit includes speculum (for professional purposes, please purchase the professional speculums and put it on to this microscope), mouth mirror, large focusing cap, small focusing cap and etc.
- Snap shot and video recording functions. Photo format: JPEG. Max Photo Capture Resolution: 1600 X 1200. Max Video Capture Resolution: 1600 X 1200. Video format: WMV for Windows systems, AVI for Mac OS. Maximum display speed 30f/s.